Pixorize is passionate about educating the best generation of clinicians and healers, and we want to empower others who share our passion for medical education. We would like to invite interested medical students to apply to become a Pixorize Education Fellow/Contributor! This is a competitive application, with a limited number of selected applicants. The application form can be found here: goo.gl/forms/F36D0vWQE5Fj4b8W2. The deadline to apply has been extended to May 30, 2019 at 11:59 pm EST. This is a rolling application, and priority will be given to applicants who apply early.
Pixorize Education Fellow/Contributor
- Actively enrolled medical student (MD/DO/MBBS). Preference will be given to students who have already taken the USMLE Step 1 Exam.
- Be Familiar with Pixorize. You must be a Pixorize user who has a demonstrated appreciation for our content, platform, and its capabilities.
- Passion for Medical Education. We are looking for contributors who are passionate about teaching and presenting material that will help future clinicians.
- Be recognized. Contributors will have their names featured on content that they contribute to, including our images/videos and blog posts.
- Get Free Perks. After the initial 3 months, contributing Fellows will receive free access to Pixorize, with an subscription active until the completion of their medical studies.
- Get Paid to Study. Contributors are compensated a stipend for scripts, blog posts, and other content they produce.
- Strengthen your Resume. Build experience as an contributor to content that reaches thousands of future clinicians, and leader experience as an ambassador for Pixorize.
- Build your Network. Meet other medical students and clinicians passionate about medical education.
- Contribute. Fellows can contribute by making scripts for our videos to teach other medical students, writing blog posts, or by building content relevant to medical school and the USMLE Step 1.
- Communicate. To help unify our goals and vision, you will be expected to maintain regular communication by email and the occasional phone call/web meeting with the Pixorize leadership.
- Provide Feedback. We want to hear what is working and what can be improved so we can provide a product that best addresses the needs of medical students.
We look forward to receiving your application! For any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.