Pixorize is building the best resource for medical biochemistry, immunology, and the basic sciences. We are looking for interested medical students to join our team as Campus Ambassadors. This is a competitive application, and we will only be accepting 1-2 students per school (see eligibility criteria below). The application form can be found here: https://pixorize.com/opportunities. The deadline to apply is September 30, 2020 at 11:59 pm ET. Priority will be given to applicants who apply early.
Pixorize Campus Ambassadors
- First or second year medical student (MD/DO/MBBS).
- Be Familiar with Pixorize. You must be a Pixorize user who has a demonstrated appreciation for our content, platform, and its capabilities.
- Find a voice. Campus reps will be the point person for sharing news and resources from Pixorize at their institution.
- Help your Peers. We provide perks and exclusive discounts to fellows that you’ll be able to share with your classmates.
- Get Free Perks. Campus Ambassadors will receive a free 6-month subscription to Pixorize.
- Strengthen your Resume. Develop leadership and communication skills that will impress residency directors.
- Build your Network. Meet other medical students serving as campus ambassadors at other institutions and the Pixorize leadership team.
- Communicate. To stay plugged in with the latest updates, you will be expected to maintain regular communication by email and the occasional phone call/web meeting with the Pixorize leadership.
- Share. You will be the point person for your school for Pixorize, responsible for disseminating information about our resources and discounts/perks for your classmates.
- Provide Feedback. We want to hear what is working and what can be improved so we can provide a product that best addresses the needs of medical students.
We look forward to receiving your application. For any questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.