Pixorize is passionate about educating the best generation of clinicians and healers, and we want to empower others who share our passion for medical education. We would like to invite interested medical students to apply to become a Script Writer! This is a paid, part-time remote position. The application form can be found here: https://forms.gle/f1AqS1P8qD7wJDN28. The deadline to apply for AY 2019-2020 is November 30, 2019 at 11:59 pm EST. This is a rolling application, and priority will be given to applicants who apply early.
Pixorize Script Writer
Script Writers produce the narrative content that walks each student through visual mnemonic. Combining elements of teaching, storytelling, and presenting, script writing is an excellent way to learn while getting paid!
- Command of medical topics. You must be able integrate, understand, and concisely present complex healthcare topics.
- Familiarity with Pixorize. You should understand our visual mnemonic method and how we currently present our content.
- Passion for Medical Education. We are looking for contributors who are passionate about teaching and presenting material that will help future clinicians.
- Be recognized. Contributors will have their names featured on videos that they help produce.
- Get Free Perks. After the initial 3 months, contributing writers will receive free access to Pixorize, with an subscription active until the completion of their medical studies.
- Get Paid to Study. Contributors are compensated a stipend for scripts, blog posts, and other content they produce.
- Strengthen your Resume. Build experience as an contributor to content that reaches thousands of future clinicians, and leader experience as an ambassador for Pixorize.
- Build your Network. Meet other medical students and clinicians passionate about medical education.
We look forward to receiving your application! For any questions please email us at email@example.com.