Are you a medical student looking for opportunities for the summer? Do you have an passion for medical education? Looking to get paid to study for medical school?
Pixorize is offering an opportunity for medical students to get involved in building the best content for medical education. Summer Fellows will be compensated $6000 over a 10-week period, in which they will work closely with Pixorize leadership to create visual mnemonics for topics including immunology, pharmacology, and more. This position allows for remote work, although being physically located in NYC is an advantage.
Applications for Summer 2020 are now open. Apply for the fellowship here: https://forms.gle/gSiMccKdYioeXwCEA.
- Currently Enrolled Medical Student. Must be a currently enrolled medical student at an accredited US MD or DO program.
- Top Test Taker. Demonstrated by a top 10 percentile MCAT or USMLE Step 1 score.
- Passion for Medical Education. Preference will be given to those with a demonstrated passion for medical education or our product.
- Get Money to Study. Fellows will receive a $6000 stipend for the 10 week duration.
- Recognition. Fellows will have their names featured on content that they contribute to, as well as on our team page.
- Free Subscriptions. All Fellows will receive free access to Pixorize, with an subscription active until the completion of their medical studies.
- Strengthen your Resume. Build experience as an contributor to content that reaches thousands of future clinicians, and leadership experience as an ambassador for Pixorize.
- Build your Network. Meet other medical students and clinicians passionate about medical education.
We look forward to receiving your applications. Again, the application can be found here: https://forms.gle/gSiMccKdYioeXwCEA.
For any questions please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.