Pioneered in medical school, Pixorize is an innovative ed tech company committed to improving learning for all students. We are a team of outside-the-box thinkers who are committed to creating incredible (dare I say optimal?) educational content. If you like working on big problems, we’d love to have you join us in our mission.
MCAT/Healthcare Content Manager
The Pixorize team is looking for people familiar with the MCAT exam to help us curate best-in-class educational content. This is a full-time, paid position located in NYC (Manhattan).
The main focus of this employee is overseeing the production of high-quality visual mnemonics for topics tested on the MCAT.
- Top Test-Taker (Content Expertise). Applicants must have scored in the top 5 percentile on the new MCAT (517+) to be considered.
- Analytical Skills. Look for similar-sounding words to represent medical terms (e.g. iguana for guanine), and create coherent narratives provided a list of objects to include.
- Teaching/Instruction. Write transcripts for videos teaching concepts in MCAT. They will also work with our artists to make whiteboards teaching challenging concepts. Ability to conceptualize, integrate, and teach complex topics is mandatory.
- Management. Oversee team creating our educational content for MCAT content.
Helpful (but not mandatory)
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, AfterEffects)
To apply, please complete the application form here: https://forms.gle/rS7cF8i3AaHkVRPr6. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until roles are filled.